“Social Media is like a snowball rolling down the hill. It’s picking up speed. Five years from now, it’s going to be the standard.” – Jeff Antaya
As we start the countdown to the most awaited #digital event of the year – #SocialMediaDay, June 30, 2016, let’s take a look of what’s in store for us this year.
As per the trends followed by last year and this year going forward:
- Today more and more social media managers are working on themes such as:
- Content Creation
- Event Planning
- Audience Engagement
- Innovative ways of growing audience
- Real Time engagement: If your brand has a presence in any of the social media platforms, you are expected to keep up with the pace. Social media is moving fast and if your brand is unable to catch up with the speed which can be in terms of response time, you may very easily lose your customer base to your competitors.
- Live Video Streaming: No doubt social media helps in communication between brands and customers, but live video streaming goes a step further, it’s the unedited, unfiltered side of a business and helps in building the brand authenticity and trust.
- Podcasts: This is a start of new media content revolution which is empowering individuals as well as organizations to freely create and distribute their ideas.
- Integrating social commerce into your social media strategies: Explore ways to integrate social commerce in your social media and content strategies
- Data Driven decisions: How to measure your social media success and how to build stronger long-term relationship with your audience. The number crunching is analytical and relationship building is the fluid of your brand. A balance between the two approaches will surely pay high returns to your brand success.
Brands today have become pretty conscious about engaging with their customers and their online presence. Branding self/company/organization takes a lot of creativity and ‘out of the box’ thinking for engaging the right audience at the right time.
Celebrating Social Media Day this year, we have industry experts, who with their experience, enthusiasm and vision will talk about the ‘path to success’ to promote your BRAND. Their little tips, tricks and techniques on developing, surviving and succeeding the brand can surely put you in right direction, giving you pointers for your brand success.
Engaging audience, building podcasts, weaving a digital story, communicating, consulting, market study and research, marketing the right audience are some of the pointers which are necessary for an effective personal or employer branding and would be the base of our talks with the experts this year.
So, do not miss this golden opportunity to ask, learn and interact with the digital industry experts.